Thank you for using VetPros!
Our mission is to facilitate a means for U.S. veterans to benefit from fast income through completing small projects, tasks and errands for individuals, small companies and corporations alike. We recognize that despite numerous career opportunities and training programs available to vets, it is most often that neither can satisfy an urgent need for immediate income. VetPros is where veterans can offer their skills to clients who are in prompt need of their services with no requirement of special training or a degree.
Please review this Statement carefully! If you find any of these terms confusing or unreasonable, please let us know about it: Staff@VetPros.org.
- Who can use our services?
- Your Rights
- Statement on Privacy
- Our Rights
- Legal Disclaimers & Limitations
- “You” (also “your” and “user”) refers to you, the individual, as well as any entity or other individual on whose behalf you’re acting.
- “Services” refer to VetPro’s websites, products, compilations, publications, offerings, promotions, data, information, data manipulation tools, feeds, software, programs, features, platforms, systems, and applications.
- “User Content” refers to any profile information, message, post, tag, comment, article, blog entry, reply, response, idea submission, feedback, third party user information, link, image, text, photo, video, and/or audio you create, provide, submit, post, upload, import, sync, and/or share via our Services. User Content specifically does not include your user password, personally identifying information, or financially sensitive information – those items are subject to their own rules, as explained in our Statement on Privacy – unless such information appears (against our recommendation) in a public-facing, photo, image, audio file, video, or item of text.
Who Can Use Our Services?
It is our mission to provide veterans with repeated financial opportunities as a means of supplementing their current income or as a primary source of income. To accomplish this mission, we collect the following information:
Eligibility. What makes us
unique and creates our competitive edge is the select few who can
use our Services. You may only use the Services if you are:
- eighteen (18) years of age or older;
- someone has served as an active duty member of a branch of the United States military; or
- married to someone who has served as an active duty member of a branch of the United States military and are seeking career-related opportunities; or
- specifically granted access to our Services by VetPros – or one of our partners which holds our express written permission to grant such access.
Non-Eligibility. We owe it to
our fellow vets to maintain a tight ship at VetPros. Therefore, any
from use of our Services. Furthermore, you may not use our Services
if you are:
- currently restricted or prohibited from using our Services;
- a past, present, or imminent competitor of VetPros and/or closely connected to one or more of our past, present, or imminent competitors;
- acting on behalf of another person or entity without that person or entity’s permission;
- the owner of more than one account with VetPros;
- under a legal obligation that restricts or precludes your use of our Services; and/or
- Minors. To be clear: you are not allowed to use this site if you are under the age of eighteen (18) years.
- No Guarantees re: Eligibility. While we make every effort to keep a tight-knit community based on strict eligibility criteria, we make no warranty or representation that every user satisfies our eligibility criteria; there may be ineligible individuals (e.g. individuals with no military background or connection) who still gain access to and/or use our Services.
- Immediate Termination. You need to immediately close your browser window and cease from all further use of our Services if you are or become ineligible to use these Services. If you are not already in contact with VetPros regarding your termination at the time of termination, you should email Staff@VetPros.org with the subject line “End Use.” We would also appreciate brief explanation of why you are ending use, so we can learn and grow from your feedback.
Basic Standards of User Conduct
The Golden Rule. If you use
your common sense and act in a civil manner, our Standards of User
Conduct should be easy to follow. Here are a few Guidelines that
will help you on your way:
- Be truthful with the info you provide. Reflect yourself up-to-date and honestly. Don’t offer services for which you have no experience!
- Don’t leave projects unfinished or demand payment beyond the scope of the terms agreed upon before commencing work.
- Be respectful of our clients and their time. Show up on time, looking and behaving professionally.
- Never charge clients for the time it takes you to get to and from their location.
- Don’t submit User Content that might be improper and/or objectionable.
- Don’t try to breach our security, disrupt our technology, or hijack our I.P.
- Always remember that much like the armed forces, the things you do reflect upon us all. The clients using our services are relying on the integrity, pride, honor and trustworthiness that they immediately associate with all members of the armed forces which they hold in high regard. Do not forsake their trust, let them down or be a negative footnote for our organization.
Improper Use. Unfortunately,
The Golden Rule is not clear enough for some people. To be certain,
your use of our Services (including, but not limited to, your User
Content) shall not directly or indirectly constitute, involve,
attempt, aid, support, incite, encourage, advise, or facilitate any
of the following:
- a violation of a law;
- infringement of the personal and/or property rights of VetPros and/or any third party (including but not limited to infringement of intellectual property rights, moral rights, privacy rights, rights to publicity, and rights concerning privileged, proprietary, and/or confidential information);
- a breach of an agreement, legal obligation, or responsibility;
- discovery of another user’s information beyond that which is legitimately intended to be made publicly available
- an implication or indication of involvement with or endorsement by VetPros when VetPros has not specifically granted permission to make such an implication or indication;
- a violation of a rule, regulation, and/or standard of conduct;
- interference with an existing business relationship and/or contract;
- an unlawful, unfair, deceptive, and/or illegitimate business policy, practice, or scheme;
- support for or advancement of a potential or actual VetPros competitor;
- threats, harassment, intimidation, abusive conduct, and/or bullying,
- extortion, fraud, and/or identity theft;
- the improper disclosure of privileged, private, confidential, and/or proprietary information;
- obscenity, vulgarity, and/or pornography;
- Don’t Inhibit Other Users. All eligible users deserve an opportunity to make good use of VetPros. You agree that you shall not attempt to or actually inhibit or otherwise interfere with another user’s legitimate, good-faith use and/or enjoyment of our Services. Among other things, this includes your agreement to refrain from contacting users with whom you do not have a legitimate personal or professional connection.
- Don’t Advance Malicious Conduct. We make a concerted effort to protect our users from malicious conduct. Accordingly, you shall not attempt to or actually use our Services to engage in spamming, phishing, harvesting, unauthorized advertising (including but not limited to bulk emailing, pyramid schemes, commission-based opportunities, contests, offers), or the circulation of viruses or other malicious programs and/or code in connection with our system; this includes Trojan horses, spyware, worms, Easter eggs, time bombs, and any other harmful and/or invasive files, programs, or code.
Respect the Integrity of Our
Technology. Basically, you agree that you will not break into
our systems, impact our Services, or copy our technology.
- Proper Working Order. We’re trying to do the veteran community a solid, and we don’t want anything to get in the way of that. Therefore, you agree that you shall not attempt to or actually disrupt, manipulate, or otherwise interfere with the proper working order of our servers, networks, systems, and other technologies (as one example, no gaming algorithms). Likewise, you shall not use our Services and/or technologies to disrupt, manipulate, or otherwise interfere with the proper working order of third party servers, networks, systems, and other technologies. Under no circumstances shall you attempt to or actually alter or modify any aspect of our Services, including (but not limited to) our websites and job postings.
- Public Interface Only. You know it’s not cool to meddle beyond the bounds of intended public access. You shall utilize only those interfaces publicly provided by VetPros when accessing our Services. You shall only access that which VetPros deliberately makes publicly available, within the bound of reasonably intended use. You shall not attempt to or actually access any non-public information, data, code, and other material belonging to VetPros and/or its third party partners – through hacking, password mining, identity theft, and/or another breach of authentication and/or security. Likewise, you are not allowed to test or probe the security/vulnerability of our Services, networks, servers, and other technologies.
- Excessive Load. Your use of our Services shall not impose any excessive load or unreasonable demand – as per our sole determination – on our infrastructure, systems, servers, or other technology and operations.
- Reverse Engineering. You shall not attempt to or actually reverse engineer, decompile, or otherwise derive the code underlying any aspect, feature, function, or detail concerning or relating to our Services.
VetPros Data, Information,
Materials, Code & Content. These items form the
foundation of our business – you agree that you shall not
misappropriate or misuse them. In particular, you are strictly
forbidden from the following with respect to our data, information,
materials, code, and content:
- displaying, publishing, transmitting, licensing, sublicensing, distributing, exhibiting, and/or making commercial use of these items beyond our prior express written consent;
- downloading, extraction, copying, indexing, and/or collection of these items (including, without limitation, use of a robot, spider, data miner, crawler, scraper or similar tool);
- duplication, rebranding, and/or derivate usage of these items;
- deleting or modifying the substance and/or appearance of these items;
- displaying these items out of context, obscuring them, including them alongside objectionable content, or otherwise failing to present them as fully intended; and
- other manual and/or automated means of improper access or retrieval of these items.
- Limit: One Account per Person. You are only allowed to create a single account – strictly for yourself, as a natural person, and not as an entity or anything else.
Each User Is Responsible for His/Her
Own Account & User Content. Your account and your User
Content are your responsibility. Our users typically set-up an
account so that they can add profile information and interact with
job providers and other users on a more meaningful level.
- You and you alone are responsible for all actions and omissions arising out of and/or relating to your account, User Content, and/or other use of our Services. Any User Content or other information you provide to use is at your own risk of liability, harm, loss, damages settlement amount, expense, fee, cost, and/or penalty.
- You agree that any User Content or other information you furnish in connection with VetPros is 100% accurate and able to be disclosed without breaching any contract provisions or violating any third party rights (e.g. privacy, confidentiality, copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, proprietary). You agree that your user profile and related information will remain current and up-to-date at all times.
- You are solely responsible for the confidentiality and security of your account and any related information, including but not limited to your User Content. You agree that you shall not disclose your password to anyone else or permit anyone else to use your account – this includes but is not limited to your agreement not to sell or transfer your account or account rights.
- You agree that you shall not use any other user’s account, discover any other user’s private account information, or purchase, acquire, or otherwise receive access or rights to any other user’s account.
- VetPros shall not be responsible for any claims, obligations, third party royalties, liabilities, costs, debt, expenses, losses, damages, charges, fees, or fines, including legal fees, accounting fees, business interruption damages, lost profits, and punitive, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising out of or relating to your account or its authorized or unauthorized use (including without limitation issues relating to User Content and/or other personal information).
- VetPros shall not be responsible for any claims, obligations, third party royalties, liabilities, costs, debt, expenses, losses, damages, charges, fees, or fines, including legal fees, accounting fees, business interruption damages, lost profits, and punitive, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising out of or relating to any other user’s account or its authorized or unauthorized use (including without limitation issues relating to User Content and/or other personal information).
- We put forth our best efforts to preserve the dignity and class of our Services; however, during the course of using our Services, you may encounter content, information, data, and/or material that you consider inaccurate, objectionable, inappropriate, hostile, indecent, and/or worse. Therefore, you acknowledge and agree that you use our Services at your own risk of encountering such content or material. You accordingly shall not under any circumstances hold VetPros responsible or liable for the creation, existence, or continuation of such content, information, data, or material, or the effects of such content, information, data, or material on you or any other third party.
- VetPros does not audit, analyze, or review User Content or third party content before it goes live. We are not in any way responsible for what is published in connection with our Services, and we are under no obligation to edit or control User Content or third party content. While we make an effort to help our users, we make no warranties or representations regarding responding to User Content issues or other issues arising out of or relating to our Services; it is possible that your issue may go unaddressed. That said, we reserve the right to delete any User Content or any other content at any time for any reason without notice or consent.
- Keep Your Free User Content Ad-Free. We need to maintain quality and integrity around our advertisements. Therefore, your User Content shall not contain any material that constitutes or reflects a solicitation, advertisement, promotion, or other instance of commercial activity.
- Linking & Deep Linking to VetPros. You agree that you will not link to any of our Services in an effort to disrupt, obstruct, harass, defame, unfairly profit from, or otherwise harm us. Furthermore, you agree that deep linking to our Services (e.g. our website) is strictly prohibited without our prior express written consent.
- Report Suspicious or Improper Conduct. As part of a community, we ask that our users keep an eye open for suspicious or improper conduct. You agree to immediately notify VetPros of any unauthorized use of your account, any breach of security, or any other suspicious or improper usage of our Services (including but not limited to reporting inappropriate conduct). Likewise, you agree to immediately notify VetPros with a detailed explanation if you believe you or any other user has committed or will commit a breach of this Agreement. You can make such a report by emailing Staff@VetPros.org with the subject line “Improper Conduct” and a detailed account of the issue.
- Framing & Hidden Technology. You may not utilize framing or mirroring techniques to enclose any VetPros trademark, logo, image, text, layout, format, or other proprietary information or intellectual property without our prior express written consent. You may not utilize any “hidden text” (e.g. meta tags) that references VetPros’ proprietary information or intellectual property without our prior express written consent.
User Content Is Public. Your
User Content is considered to be public and non-confidential in its
entirety – it may be discovered, used, and/or attributed to you by
VetPros or any third party.
- All VetPros users will have the right to access and use your User Content for any legitimate, personal, non-commercial purpose.
- Likewise, your User Content may result in VetPros or a third party making use of or exploiting your User Content, including but not limited to exhibition of your User Content, creation of a derivative work, and disclosure of sensitive information.
- We ultimately have no control over what happens to your User Content and therefore encourage you to think very carefully about what you put into the world.
VetPros values your privacy rights. We strongly recommend that you carefully review our Statement on Privacy. This Statement on Privacy governs how we collect and use your personal information.
Terms, Services & Access.
In order to make VetPros the best it can be, we need the ability to
freely update, fix and change things. We therefore reserve the right
to do any and all of the following at any time, effective
immediately, without liability, cause, notice, or preservation
- suspend, discontinue, remove, interrupt, restrict, update, improve, or otherwise modify (a) our Services, (b) features, functions, details, and/or portions of our Services, and (c) material, data, information, code, and/or content arising out of or relating to our Services; and
- suspend, terminate, ban, restrict, or otherwise modify your – or any other user’s – access to and/or ability to use: (a) our Services, (b) features, functions, details, or portions of our Services, and/or (c) material, data, code, information, and/or content arising out of or relating to our Services.
If you do not wish to be bound by modifications relating to our terms, Services, or access rights, you must stop using our Services immediately and cease from all further use; you further agree to email Staff@VetPros.org with the subject “End Use” and details about your reason for ceasing all further use.
VetPros is under no obligation – and shall face no penalty, liability, damage, claim, suit, or loss – to take action or refrain from taking action with respect to maintaining, updating, modifying, improving, and/or providing: (a) our Services; (b) features, functions, details, or portions of our Services; (c) terms and /or conditions relating to our Services; and/or (d) material, data, information, and/or content arising out of or relating to our Services.
- Handling Your Information & User Content. It’s up to us to decide if and how we handle your information and User Content. You agree that VetPros may, at its sole discretion: store, save, retain, screen, filter, flag, edit, remove, censor, delete, filter, edit, or destroy your User Content as it deems fit, with or without notice or cause, effective immediately. Furthermore, you agree that VetPros may store, save, retain, delete, or destroy any data it collects, including but not limited data concerning your personally identifying and financially sensitive information. Specific details about how we use your information – including your personally identifying and financially sensitive information – can be found in our Statement on Privacy. We encourage you to review this Statement carefully.
- All Rights Reserved. Unless otherwise specified, our Services are owned and operated by us. Unless otherwise specified, these Services contain code, content, materials and information – in various formats, including, but not limited to, images, illustrations, photographs, graphs, messages, videos, audio, software, data, and text – that are the sole property of VetPros. The copyright and other proprietary rights and interests in all of this information are owned by us, or someone who has granted us a license to use the information or materials. Except as expressly authorized in these terms and conditions, you may not use, download, upload, copy, print, exhibit, display, perform, reproduce, republish, license, post, create derivative works from, transmit or distribute any content, materials, data, code, or other information from our Services in whole or in part without our prior express written consent. The trademarks, service marks, and logos displayed on our website are registered and common-law trademarks of VetPros and others. No license or right to use any trademark contained on our website is granted to you and any use of any such mark contained on this website is expressly prohibited unless you obtain the prior written authorization to use such mark from us or such other third party holder of the mark. If you have a specific question related to the marks on our website or a request for the use of such marks, please direct your inquires to us via e-mail Staff@VetPros.org.
- Monitoring and Investigation. You acknowledge and agree that VetPros may, in its sole discretion, monitor or review any User Content, user interaction, and/or any other attempted or actual usage of our Services – including any data, analysis or other derivative information –at any time for any reason without liability or the need for further notification or consent. This includes without limitation inspection of your usage with respect to: the content of messages and your receipt/sending of messages; the creation, sharing, and viewing of User Content; and other interactions in connection with our Services. For more information, please review our Statement on Privacy.
- Messages & Notifications to You. For the purpose of service messages and notices, we reserve the right to contact you through any means we choose, including by mail, telephone, email, social media, website banner, notice appear in connection with our Service, or otherwise. You agree that any means of contact we choose will suffice for the purpose of providing adequate, timely legal notice.
- Termination by VetPros. You acknowledge and agree that VetPros may, in its sole discretion, monitor or review any User Content, user interaction, and/or any other attempted or actual usage of our Services – including any data, analysis or other derivative information –at any time for any reason without liability or the need for further notification or consent. This includes without limitation inspection of your usage with respect to: the content of messages and your receipt/sending of messages; the creation, sharing, and viewing of User Content; and other interactions in connection with our Services. For more information, please review our Statement on Privacy.
- Termination by You. If you wish to terminate this Agreement and no longer access or utilize our Services, you may do so at any time; simply send an email to Staff@VetPros.org from the account you use in connection with VetPros and include the subject line “End Use”. You acknowledge and agree that termination has no impact on our ability to maintain and use the information and content you communicated to VetPros.
Legal Disclaimers & Limitations
DISCLAIMERS. We need to make
sure that we don’t lose the farm if something happens to go awry.
Accordingly, you acknowledge and fully agree to the following
- VETPROS AND ITS AFFILIATES PROVIDE ALL SERVICES – AND ALL INFORMATION, MATERIALS, DATA AND CONTENT THERETHROUGH AVAILABLE – ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED.
- VETPROS AND ITS AFFILIATES DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, IMPLIED WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND ANY OTHER IMPLIED WARRANTY THAT MAY ARISE FROM THE COURSE OF DEALING, USAGE, PERFORMANCE OR TRADE.
- VETPROS & ITS AFFILIATES DISCLAIM ANY DUTIES, RESPONSIBILITIES, LIABILITIES, AND OBLIGATIONS IN CONNECTION WITH ANY “FORWARD-LOOKING STATEMENT” WE MAKE, JUST AS WE DISCLAIM ANY DUTIES, RESPONSIBILITIES, LIABILITIES, AND OBLIGATIONS IN CONNECTION WITH ANY AND ALL OF THE STATEMENTS WE MAKE.
- NEITHER VETPROS NOR ITS AFFILIATES MAKES ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THIRD-PARTY INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND/OR RELATED RIGHTS AS THEY ARISE IN CONNECTION WITH OUR SERVICES.
- NEITHER VETPROS NOR ITS AFFILIATES IN ANY MANNER WARRANTS THAT: VETPROS PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES FUNCTION OR WILL FUNCTION IN AN UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE MANNER; INFORMATION, MATERIALS, DATA, CONTENT, OR DATA WILL BE AVAILABLE AND/OR PRESERVED; MALFUNCTIONS OR DEFECTS HAVE BEEN OR WILL BE CORRECTED; OUR SERVICES ARE AND WILL REMAIN SECURE; OR OUR SERVICES OR THE SERVERS THAT MAKE THEM AVAILABLE ARE AND WILL CONTINUE TO BE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL AND/OR DESTRUCTIVE COMPONENTS. NEITHER VETPROS NOR ITS AFFILIATES WARRANTS THAT ANY MESSAGES, EMAIL, OR ATTACHMENTS WE SEND – OR ANYTHING ELSE WE MAKE AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD OR ACCESS – ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL OR DESTRUCTIVE COMPONENTS.
- NEITHER VETPROS NOR ITS AFFILIATES MAKES ANY PROMISES OR WARRANTIES REGARDING THE ACTS AND/OR OMISSIONS OF ANY THIRD PARTY.
- NEITHER VETPROS NOR ITS AFFILIATES WARRANTS OR MAKES ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE QUALITY, USE, EFFICACY, OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF OUR SERVICES – OR ANY INFORMATION, MATERIALS, DATA, AND CONTENT THERETHROUGH AVAILABLE. NEITHER VETPROS NOR ITS AFFILIATES MAKE ANY WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, THAT THE INFORMATION, DATA, MATERIALS, AND CONTENT AVAIALBLE THROUGH OUR SERVICES WILL BE ACCURATE, PRECISE, COMPLETE, RELIABLE, UP-TO-DATE, ERROR-FREE, AND/OR FREE OF INAPPROPRIATE CONTENT.
- VETPROS AND ITS AFFILIATES HANDLE PRIVATE, FINANCIAL, AND OTHERWISE SENSITIVE INFORMATION WITH THE UTMOST LEVEL OF SECURITY AND CARE; HOWEVER, WE CANNOT AND DO NOT GUARANTEE THAT ANY TRANSACTION OR TRANSFER OR STORAGE OF INFORMATION IS 100% SECURE. VETPROS THEREFORE DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY IN CONNECTION WITH ANY UNDESIRED AND/OR HARMFUL DISCLOSURE AND/OR USAGE OF YOUR INFORMATION – PERSONALLY IDENTIFYING INFORMATION, FINANCIALLY-SENSITIVE INFORMATION, OR OTHERWISE.
- OUR SERVICES MAY RUN ADVERTISEMENTS, FEEDS, OR CONTENT OR OTHERWISE BE LINKED TO OTHER SITES WHICH ARE NOT MAINTAINED BY VETPROS; NEITHER VETPROS NOR ITS AFFILIATES CONTROLS, ENDORSES, OR IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY ISSUES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, DATA, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THESE ADVERTISEMENTS, SITES, AND THIRD PARTY FEEDS/LINKS. VETPROS AND ITS AFFILIATES DISCLAIM ANY ENDORSMENT RELATING TO OR LIABILITY FOR (A) LINKS OR FEEDS TO OUR SERVICES FROM ANOTHER SITE; AND (B) LINKS OR FEEDS FROM OUR SERVICES TO ANOTHER SITE.
- IT IS ENTIRELY YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO ASSESS THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, UP-TO-DATENESS, VIABILITY AND APPROPRIATENESS OF OUR SERVICES – AND ANY DATA, INFORMATION, MATERIALS, AND CONTENT THERETHROUGH AVAILABLE – ESPECIALLY AS THEY RELATE TO YOUR SPECIFIC NEEDS. YOU ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL SERVICES, REPAIRS, CORRECTIONS, DEBTS, LIABILITIES OR OTHERWISE THAY MAY ARISE FROM AN ATTEMPT TO USE OR THE USE OF OUR SERVICES OR ANY INFORMATION, DATA, MATERIALS, AND CONTENT THERETHROUGH AVAILABLE.
- YOUR JURISDICTION MAY NOT ALLOW THE DISCLAIMER OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR THE LIMITATION OF CERTAIN TYPES OF DAMAGES. THUS, IT IS POSSIBLE THAT PORTIONS OF THE AFOREMENTIONED OR SUBSEQUENT DISCLAIMERS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU; HOWEVER, THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF A PARTICULAR DISCLAIMER OR LIABILITY LIMITATION SHALL IN NO MANNER IMPACT ANY OTHER PROVISION HEREIN, NOR SHALL IT AFFECT THE VALIDITY OR FORCE OF THAT LIABILITY LIMITATION OR DISCLAIMER IN OTHER JURISDICTIONS.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. You
hereby agree to fully and unconditionally release VetPros (including
its Affiliates, per definition) from any and all risks, harms,
liabilities, responsibilities, damages, settlements, awards,
disputes, controversies, claims, losses, fees, and/or penalties –
regardless of how they occur or their legal implications –arising
out of or relating to our Company, its individuals, and/or our
Services, users, materials, information, data, code, terms and/or
- This clause embraces, but is not limited to, a full and unconditional release from: statutory damages; lost profits; lost revenue; loss of opportunity; harm to reputation; loss of use of Services or any associated products or services; interruption of business; cost of capital, facilities, services, labor, and/or salaries; downtime, shutdown, and/or slowdown costs; spoilage of materials; inaccuracy, destruction, and/or loss of any data; any damages multiplier, including but not limited to any provision at law for double or treble damages; attorney fees; litigation costs; the cost of substitute services; any additional penalties(including without limitation administrative and/or civil penalties); and any other actual, direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential, exemplary, reliance and/or punitive damages – even if VetPros and/or its Affiliates were advised as to the possibility of such.
- This clause applies regardless of whether the matter implicates negligence, intentional conduct, or otherwise. This clause applies regardless of whether the matter involves a statutory, tort, contractual and/or other dispute.
- As you are not paying to use our Services, your sole remedy is terminate this Agreement, close your browser, and cease from any attempted or actual access or use our Services.
- In no event whatsoever will our maximum aggregate liability exceed $50 for damages, harms, losses, costs, fees, expenses, penalties, and fines arising out of or relating to VetPros, our Services, and/or your account.
Indemnification. You agree to
indemnify VetPros and hold us harmless in connection with any
claims, obligations, liabilities, costs, debt, expenses, losses,
damages, settlement amounts, charges, fees, penalties, or fines,
arising out of or relating to your account, and/or acts and/or
omissions concerning our Services (including but not limited to your
User Content and related representations). You acknowledge and agree
that VetPros reserves the exclusive right to control the defense and
settlement of any claim, dispute, suit, matter, or controversy for
which you are bound to provide indemnification by this clause or any
other term or condition.
Third Parties. To provide a
better user experience, our Services may make use of third party
services, feature third party content, run third party applications,
or link to third party web sites.
- VetPros does not make any representations or warranties regarding any third party content, web site, application, or other service with which you come into contact via our Services. Furthermore, we do not support, affiliate with, or endorse any third party or its content, web site(s), application(s), or other service(s) unless we explicitly state otherwise in writing.
- You agree that VetPros is not responsible for any claims, obligations, liabilities, costs, debt, expenses, losses, damages, charges, fees, penalties, or fines, arising out of or relating a third party and/or its content, web site(s), application(s) and/or other service(s). These third parties are wholly and completely responsible for their own content, web site(s), application(s), and/or other service(s).
- We do not examine or audit any third party services or offerings. You are solely responsible for evaluating any third party services and offerings – you access and/or use these services and offerings at your own risk. Therefore, we encourage you to carefully review all third party terms and conditions, privacy policies, operational histories, and security protocols.
- Injunctive Relief. You agree that under no circumstances will you seek to enjoin or restrain VetPros from running its Services, including without limitation operating the website VetPros.org, relaying job opportunities to job seekers, and running targeted ads and promotions. You acknowledge and agree that you are not entitled to injunctive relief, rescissions, or any other equitable remedy under this Agreement.
- Affiliate Ads & Marketing. VetPros needs to make money, just like everyone else. We reserve the right to both run advertisements and promotions through our Services, and to receive a bonus and/or commission in connection with any purchases relating to our ads and promotions.
- Non-Endorsement & Non-Responsibility. VetPros does not support or endorse any User Content or any other third party information that appears in connection with our Services; any User Content or third party information solely reflects the statements, advice, offers, and opinions of it author(s)/creator(s) In this connection, VetPros is not in any way responsible for the veracity, accuracy, reliability, or substance of any User Content – including but not limited to user profile information and messages between users or between a user and a job provider – or third party information.
Construed in Favor of
VetPros. Everybody makes mistakes, and unfortunately, we are
ambiguities related to spelling, grammar, or syntax – or any other
clear errors or ambiguities – these errors and ambiguities shall be
construed in a light most favorable to hire VetPros. Specifically,
- Any ambiguities, inconsistencies, misuses, or uncertainties around the usage of the words “and” vs. “or” vs. “and/or” shall be construed in favor of protecting the rights, interests, liability exposure of VetPros.
- Our use of the word “including” shall not be an exclusive term – but shall mean “including without limitation” – unless otherwise noted.
Miscellaneous but Important
- Force Majeure. VetPros shall hold no liability or responsibility for any harms, damages, penalties, losses, costs, expenses, fees, or issues that result from factors beyond the scope of our reasonable control.
- Negotiations. It’s important that we can negotiate freely. All offers, promises, conduct and statements, whether oral or written, made in the course of the negotiation by any of the parties, their agents, employees, experts and attorneys are confidential, privileged and inadmissible for any purpose, including impeachment, in arbitration, a civil lawsuit, or any other proceeding involving the parties, provided that evidence that is otherwise admissible or discoverable shall not be rendered inadmissible or non-discoverable as a result of its use in the negotiation.
- Export Control Laws. To be clear, United States export control laws regulate the export and re-export of technology originating in the United States. This includes the electronic transmission of information and software to foreign countries and to certain foreign nationals. As with all applicable laws, rules, regulations, and standards, you are agree to abide by all applicable laws, rules, regulations, and standards concerning export control.
Digital Millennium Copyright Act (17
- Reporting Infringement. If you believe that your copyrighted work appears in connection with oue Services and/or is accessible through our Services in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please notify VetPros by providing us with the following information in writing to the address listed below: (1) the physical or electronic signature of either the copyright owner or of a person authorized to act on the owner’s behalf; (2) a description of the copyrighted work you claim has been infringed, and a description of the activity that you claim to be infringing; (3) identification of the URL or other specific location where the material or activity you claim to be infringing is located or is occurring; (4) your name, address, telephone number and, if you have one, your e-mail address; (5) a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that use in our Services of the copyrighted work in the manner you are complaining of is not authorized by the copyright owner, any agent of the copyright owner, or the law; and (6) a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the information you have provided in your notice is accurate and that you are either the copyright owner or are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
- Counter-Claims of Infringement. If you believe you are the subject of an improper infringement claim, please notify VetPros by providing us with the following information in writing to the address listed below: (1) the physical or electronic signature of either the copyright owner or of a person authorized to act on the owner’s behalf; (2) a detailed description of the copyrighted work you claim has been subject to an improper infringement claim; (3) identification of the URL or other specific location from where the allegedly infringing material has been removed, modified, and/or deleted; (4) your name, address, telephone number and, if you have one, your e-mail address; (5) the following statement: “I hold a legitimate, good faith belief that the allegedly offending material, as herein described, has been subject to complaint, removed, or rendered inaccessible as the result of misidentification, misfeasance, malfeasance, and/or mistake. All of the factual information I have provided in connection with this document is true and correct. I consent to the jurisdiction of the District Court in the United States judicial district in which I live – or, to the extent I reside outside the United States, in the Southern District of New York– and will accept service of process from the person or the agent of the person who sent the initial notice of infringement to VetPros. All attestations herein are given under penalty of perjury.”
Contacting VetPros. Our
incorporated Statement on Privacy – are provided strictly for your
convenience; they have no binding or representative effect on either